Friday 11 May 2012

Somewhere over the Rainbow.



By Izaak M

This week I've been indisposed thanks to Pneumonia. Anygay, someone still has to work at least to ensure you earthlings still get your usual weekly dosage. Gosh, this month better end soon. I never knew bloggers really have a lot in their hands but congrats to all you who make the situation room relevant. Imagine this bitch just hit the 2k mark in barely two months! The week also marked some great milestone for us LGBT persons especially when Barrack (Yeah that black Commander-In -Chief) publicly endorsed his support for us. I was thrilled and elated and that's why this song was tailor made just for us bi*ches! (I say this with admiration)                     




As you head out there for a weekend of sin, break-up, affair, marriage, church e.t.c. What I do wish you is that great feeling that comes with being beyond the rainbow. Now let me go have that deserved bed rest. My beau is on a work trip like CM. I guess mine will be somewhat over the rainbow. Gay men, God bless you!

Izaak M.

5 comments:

  1. You too Joe and thanks for the time...Izaak God bless you too and my expeditious recovery wishes are in order!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Izaak does it again. Pray that the he won't lose his edgy perspective when he recovers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Maingi you couldn't be any further from the Truth. He's awesome and a great start for The Situation Room's Guest columnists.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it pneumonia you suffering from...or "bugina fever"...the symptoms are the same :P
    Get well soon...drink plenty of chicken soup...made with the skin on the chicken...it has healing properties...
    Kamal

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this article?