Sunday 27 May 2012

Maybe I'm a wild one...



 By Cole Mutahi

It is 4.14 a.m. Sunday Morning. I just got home over ten or so minutes ago after what I consider a night of sin. The action was in Kiambu where 3 of my former colleagues had insisted I tour central. Just don’t get me started on that muddy place the host’s car got stuck and reinforcement had to be sought. 

 I really appreciate that I did this since I got to learn a procedure or two that as a future motorist, I wouldn’t have even thought of. 


I’m having some biting as I watch an episode of this G.C.B Series I bought immediately I came back from Coast. Seemingly sleep isn’t forthcoming thanks to the over 4 cans of Red Bull I had and at least I got to buy my people drinks. See I don’t drink safe for some economical amount of wine in the confines of my house when I’m having one of those CM moments! I must admit I was apprehensive about this whole thing since once you are a gay man and an acid tongued bitch like yours truly, hanging out with heterosexual people is something to think about. Let me just say I now have very revealing pictures of people behaving ‘badly’ two of whom are married men and a lady whose fiancé I happen to be in nodding terms with. (Just never hang out with sober people in a club)
We left Shark (Where I got the above Bar stool advice) I think at 2.56 a.m. thereabout and I gather I gave the host my memory stick to play some music as he was dropping me in the CBD:



Okay, that song really got me thinking about me. 2012 has really been a defining year for me. Things just seem to be moving so fast and not planned for. Remember it’s the year that gave us the trophy boyfriend, the year I switched jobs and the social life that was under total jeopardy is slowly turning out to be really something worthwhile after all. In fact, going by some of these pictures I guess it’s really more like a journey. Oh, I also remember Eldoret in March. Jamleck’s sunroof making some not so honest proclamation…
Been visibly laying low, there is just not so much excitement about many things at the moment. Flirting with all these men online seems to be really a routine. Sometimes I even look back and wonder: Honey, is it really worth the effort?




 
FAST FORWARD >>
Some music is playing, sh*t it’s morning already! The awesome lady who always assists tidying up my dungeon on every other weekend is here. Apparently she’s got keys to the house so I have to make a brief waking up just for some quick instructions then slip right back to my warm bed. Gosh, now what if she found me in a man’s arms! (I’m just thinking aloud) Speaking of men…you guys definitely remember that guy who was significantly younger than me. He’s been texting of late. It’s very interesting how I’m going to deal with this other forthcoming lunchtime date with a guy I’m being set up with. I’ve already tuned my mind to be polite and just attend the damn lunch since I just don’t believe in such arrangements (When you got a queer couple as your best friends who have been in a 8 month relationship, trust me you get lots of these) I think going by the advice of those older guys in last week’s article, I will date a lot as they said. I won’t combust due to lack of the presence of a penis.
Jeez, where are my manners? Yes, sad, clingy, little Jimmy may have an obvious crush on me; and yes he agrees with everything I say. But sexy, confident Johnny has the guts to ask me out; and that really makes all the difference. People are wrong: The size of a man's penis is unimportant. What matters is how big his balls are. Wait this has some sort of Déjà Vu… Have a great week and keep it here at T.S.R. 

It’s going to be really Hot this week!
 CM

4 comments:

  1. As always,interesting article.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Joe...really grateful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've read 3of your blogs, i can say one word.. INTERESTING. Kindly follow me on twitter if you use it. No motive though, just connecting!!
    www.twitter.com/muchiriibarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ibarah...I'm humbled.I'll do that forthwith :)

    ReplyDelete

What did you think about this article?