Friday 20 July 2012

Who Knew...

By Cole Mutahi.

Despite Double M’s perfectly rehearsed drama when he was launching his cantankerous book that has got the whole country talking, (as a matter of fact I already have a borrowed copy of the same and a free PDF version one of T.S.R's friends was generous enough to circulate my way last evening) I still maintain he’s such a diva. That ‘come baby cum’ remark is something I usually just hear when a naked and fully erect man is breathing uncontrollably next to me, Oops! Where are my manners? Sorry…
After a great week comes the finality of it. It’s been pretty swamped for yours truly but then I always just have to think of you my gallant reader then realize that at least I owe you that parting counsel for the weekend. First world pains you know!
This is the week that we showcased (zega) men and their well-articulated inks. I’m sure not everyone subscribes to tattoos generally but upon a second reading of the said article, you realize that people have solid pasts and alter egos to deal with the same and even address their current situations and that’s what T.S.R is all about: Situations! When I first opened the doors to this room I was not so sure it would have a zealous following. I hope to keep it at that and even improve further. Who knew it would turn out to be this intriguing just to voice various situations


Remember the gay Burundian guy we once interviewed here? I have attached this link in case you missed moving story: http://colemutahi.blogspot.com/2012/06/it-could-be-any-of-usyou-just-never.html 
This week saw Abdul* brought to the city and is currently under the adroit care of a German organization whose name is still pretty difficult for me to decipher. From him being attacked, hospitalized a fortnight or two after T.S.R talked to him, endless phone calls and even trying to network with the Burundi LGBT enthusiasts among other astute local stakeholders, who knew we’d get to this point? I am eager to get the GALCK boss (whom I’m sure has had wakeful nights trying to get some rationality in the kid’s situation) to grace T.S.R before the end of this month just to put things in perspective. I am definitely a blonde when it comes to the ever delicate Rights subject, lol!

Still in matters being insufferable, I’m scared. I made a wild promise and apparently it’s materialized so fast. With barely a hundred hits to go, we’ll be hitting 6K Views and this is really something. Okay, I’d promised to do an article to demystify me once we got here. 
T.S.R will be doing a Q&A honorary article at the End of this month where you get to ask me anything. You are allowed to get as naughty and unrestricted as you want. To facilitate this exercise you can check out our Facebook Page: Cole Mutahi’s Situation Room.Send a private message or even write on the wall but all your answers will be featured on the article. You can also do this on Twitter via DM: @Cole_Mutahi
My email is also available: Colemutahi@gmail.com.
You may use an Internet name of your choice for discretion purposes as I intend to publish all the questions and authors of the same. Who knew you’d get this platform?

Have a great weekend and remember: A pretty boy Never gives permanent feelings to a temporary person!
 
Regards,
Cole Mutahi.

2 comments:

  1. This will be extremely dangerous but, hey!, 6K is 6K... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks...I can't wait to see how it plays out!

      Delete

What did you think about this article?