Friday 13 April 2012

Gay as you come; Baby, you are still defying gravity.

This week on Wednesday afternoon I was at the bank lobby downstairs. I ran into a familiar face from a chapter in my past at the Customer service desk.Let me just say anytime after I'd met that guy I usually felt used and abused but it's interesting how you just forget past hurts.He was really helpful though considering I'm making viable decisions concerning my finances this year. Two years ago I found myself cold, ashamed, lying naked on my floor after what I thought was a moment of fun. Just how many guys get a free pass when it comes to you? A pretty boy has needs so the adage goes but life was tough never to address the emptiness that came after the said needs had been met!

                                                                                              
I look back and agree with the pretty boys' code: You are a sum total of the choices you have made in life and it's the experiences that you've gone through that have built you into what you have evolved to be and believe me YOU are still evolving baby!My friend and fellow psychoanalysis enthusiast Stephane summed it into one brief but deep statement: You are defying gravity! 
This guy still hasn't called despite his promises, the weekends are so dry with no prospects, no inboxes, you are told that you are bad in bed despite your fetchy looks but come a new week you are still you...defying gravity.
This week The Situation Room hit the 1000 mark just a month after its birth.(defying gravity) I feel humbled when I get those compliments and gratitude that what you read somewhat gives you that nudge in life and believe me I won't disappoint you. Thank you for taking that time to read this stuff however opinionated or bitchy the author gets at times.He's defying gravity.
As I conclude this weekly piece hoping you are enjoying the above piece I will share with you something someone told me when I was being assoholic(sic):
Cole,this is life.People will screw you over.You will fight with your family.You will witness things that will change you forever(been seeing lots of these lately).You'll blame new lovers for the things old lovers did.You'll loose best friends you thought would always be there.You'll cry,Laugh and Embarass yourself. But then, You will find your very own moment that none of it will even matter!You'll realize that shit does happen to the people who can handle it and that this is who you are,and No one should want to change you, Including yourself! 
 Come closer: Mwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! Great evening/ weekend earthling!And Kindly Defy Gravity!

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this article?