Wednesday 13 August 2014

Headlines – Part 1 of 2

“Why live as someone’s hidden secret when I can be making it in someone else’s major headlines?” – Unknown

Prologue
♪♪ You know what to do with as big fat butt, wiggle wiggle….wiggle ♪♪ And Boy didn’t I wiggle! His ass accidentally brushes against mine. He hastily apologizes and resumes his jig, the skimpily dressed girl’s ass with a dangling weave that could use some upgrade still gyrating endlessly against his groin. The deejay’s playlist soon shifts to some mind-numbing Techno music and that is my cue to leave the dance floor and go take a seat on one of the previously vacated cushion seats in the middle of a badly lit area of the club’s lounge. 

In blue jeans, a purple T-shirt and brown Timberland boots whose laces are loosely tied and a red sweater that he had on when we were heading to the dance floor but is now perched on his right shoulder, Tom soon joins me all sweaty and fanning his face with his large hands. The scarcely dressed lass whose lilac thong was visible from her taut jean shorts has now moved to a soaring and well built biracial lad who I’d spotted smoking shisha earlier with a group of Caucasian folk who are equally sprawled on the dance floor either jumping, shaking or just plainly dancing moving. She’s either negotiating a dance or a fuck. I don’t know but she be damned if she doesn’t accept the latter if offered.

He is a bastard born to a woman (who then owned a vegetable kiosk in Makongeni) and a man whom he had never met but had recently heard that he is nowadays a clamping supervisor at City Hall and had sowed similar seeds of bastards on other women. This had informed his resolve not to reach out to him as he’d initially planned. At least that is his story so far – in my version. This was our first date and by –my– dating standards he was doing so well though at some point he had asked whether I had any condoms on me but I’d made it clear that I don’t have penetrative sex with anyone. He smiled somewhat pleased. The last time I ever pulled this card on someone, I got feedback that I guard my boy hole you’d think I have gold in the river between my butt cheeks. 
We had had dinner earlier in a restaurant where the waiter hovered around to ensure we never lacked anything (maybe it’s because we were the only ones present); we had painted the town Pink by going to at least three Clubs and now here we were at our fourth one and he was in no hurry despite the text messages and the calls streaming to his phone but he kept on ignoring. See, I generally love dates even the one I had at a National Park and I had to nod and broadly smile at the guy’s jokes (including the dry ones). What? You have to be far-sighted in these things lest you are thrown out of the car and left stranded for a lion to make a supper out of you!

I digress…
To be continued…

Cole

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this article?