Friday 1 June 2012

The Diva Sensation (Revisited)

By Izaak M

Hey Bitcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees!
Damn, been a while since I talked to you. Let me just say I missed you here immensely but glad I have always been a friend to T.S.R... speaking of The Situation Room, I hear this week was all about divas and bitches. It was blazing Hot!


Two things: I thank Cole for identifying me for this end of week / month segment(To our readers who are out of Jurisdiction, here in Kenya tomorrow happens to be a Holiday that’s why this article has been done today). He says I kept T.S.R together when he was away for a substantive part of this month doing stuff and climbing the corporate ladder! Awww…these career (wo) men! No wonder they will never get men! I think there’s some code somewhere that says: Once a pretty boy passes a certain point in intelligence, it’s almost impossible to get a husband since you can’t just go on listening (to men) without snickering! Secondly, this week really put a lot of focus on security in our beautiful city. Guys, be very vigilant in your errands and/or trysts anytime you are within the CBD, please but then don’t put your silly life on hold since karma is a bitch . This too shall pass (wiping a fake tear on the right eye with a white kerchief lest it spoils mascara) Now your end of week music is something bitchy and pretty deep since that was the week’s theme:


Cole: bitch I know you told me to keep it brief and all but I can't help it besides we are meeting up tomorrow (aren’t you the one who told me it is better to ask for forgiveness rather than ask for permission?) My beau and I love occasional road trips. He says travel the world so as to have a balanced opinion on things. I look at it this way:  Visit T.S.R and read from all these diverse guest columnists and trust me you will have a very balanced judgment any gay man needs. I’ve really been scribbling a lot of things in my notepad.

 Another thing on the week/month: I do get called a bitch quite often. What I do NOT get called is pushover, stupid, sweetheart, dear or doormat…Works for me. The only thing YOU HAVE to do in this life is die. Everything else is a choice with consequences - including breathing.
Now a question to the pretty boys that I’m sure may be a subject of a future article in the situation room: What IS it with you bit*es and relationships? Always trying to turn a fuck into an engagement? It doesn’t work in this side of the hedge where most of the reasoning is done by the small head. Remember Shante? She once said: When a man gets an erection, blood moves from the big head to the small head. When the small head is worked up, the big head loses its defenses and there is where you hear sh*t like ‘I love you’. Honey, I've never claimed to be nice, I’m just trying to be sensible here.  Do have a great weekend and while at it kindly remember: 

This is The Situation Room; don’t sit on your hands. Say something; make it critical, or provocative, but don’t make it a pansy-assed political poll. We ain’t your mammies!


Happy Madaraka day!

If a man's being shady with you cut him loose! A true diva is too busy walkin' on sunshine to chase a man in the shade!


Izaak M

No comments:

Post a Comment

What did you think about this article?