Wednesday 2 October 2013

Gentlemen, the bar has been set!

White Rabbit! That is a phrase one utters when a new month commences. Then you are assured of good luck throughout the duration of that month. I did it shortly after mid night as September sashayed away and let me just say my name being mentioned on the morning radio Breakfast Show with a lady I religiously admire just because of a humorous traffic update I sent set the bar for October.

September had its fair share of intrigues. It was great being out of the country for a substantive part of that month. Lord Have Mercy, the things I experienced! *Fans himself*. Okay, unclench, it was just some space I needed to go rethink and reinvent my inane life. No foreign d!ck went on and I messed up our only chance of seeing some Northern wee wee in the WC that Jamleck (my best friend in the scene) had struggled so hard for us to be offered in his alleged research on Habesha circumcision inquiries. Further, how he’s not in prison for publicly ogling at FINE men in the streets of a foreign country is still beyond me. Maybe that was the idea. C.D.R (formerly T.S.R) will tackle this and more in a three part series that will run in the course this month.

Topped from any position?
Arsenal fans have been ridiculing the champions just because the odds have been in their favour recently. In fact, one of you texted me saying that the moment Sir Alex left, Man U allowed itself to be topped from any position. Well he’s a gunner. A versatile one, so he says. I think he was horny at the time but I’m still trying to figure out the best way to respond to him because using my thumb theory, he falls short of the gunner threshold. C’mon we’ve all held bigger Bic lighters before right?

The bar has been set
I’ll confess I’m a fanatic of the Klaine movement. Fans (and haters alike) of the American series Glee kind of get my drift based on the recent developments. Congratulations Ryan Murphy. You just made it thorny for some men to ever get into monogamy! If you are a zega man and believe in love and such other pursuits, I hate to break it to you. The scale has just been tipped. I can’t wait for the last article this month where I’ll give you some dossier on some alien men. When you have a moment, do play this clip. I’ve equally endeavored to transcribe a verbatim of it for you just below it of course with some very minor editing to suit my purposes:



Blaine: We met right here. I took this man’s hand and we ran down that hallway. And for those of you that know me. I’m not in the habit of taking hands of people I’ve never met before but I think that my soul knew something that my mind and body didn’t know yet. It knew that our hands were meant to hold each other, fearlessly and forever; which is why it’s never really felt like I’ve been getting to know you, it’s always felt like I was remembering you from something. As if in every lifetime that you and I have lived, we’ve chosen to come back and find each other and fall in love all over again, over and over for eternity. And I just feel so lucky that I found you so soon in this lifetime because all I want to do, all I've ever wanted to do is spend my life loving you. So Kurt Hummel Cole, my amazing friend, my one true love, will you marry me?

Me: #iDie

Any men who can beat that? *Looks around* I didn’t think so. I'll see you on Tuesday, kisses!

Cole.

4 comments:

  1. aaaaaaaaw...that was just awsome if someone was to propose that to me i would cry me a river.." which is why it’s never really felt like I’ve been getting to know you, it’s always felt like I was remembering you from something"..like xeriously?????

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I Know Right! Fictitious or not, it has made me reconsider my dating patterns as an advocate for monogamy :) *Wipes stray tear*

      Delete
  2. I'm all ready for C.D.R. Good to have you back. Where did you go? *hides*

    That was one hell of a proposal. People get proposed to like that in real life? *wonders*

    Maybe I haven't found one, hey?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey. Glad you are all geared up for the C.D.R. I was just in the immediate north. Great place it was. The proposal. IKR! I think there are people who are proposed to even better but they never get to capture it for the rest of us to drool over *Joins you in the wondering*

      Delete

What did you think about this article?